cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide map but leave analysis data visible

svengelhaus
Mt. Kenya

Hi. I would like to keep the analysis (altitude, speed, cadence, power and power fields) visible for an upcoming cycling activity and only turn the map (i.e. the location of the activity) invisible. Is this possible? I tried this on a test basis with a friend. After he turned off the full map on map visibility, the "show analysis" function was also gone.

It would be great if there was a solution for this. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ActivityFix
Kilimanjaro

The analysis tab respects the privacy settings for the map so it will only show the publicly available data. One thing you can try is to mark the activity as indoor cycling. Doing so will hide all GPS-related data so the map and location won't be shown, but you'll also lose any segments and other features which rely on location data. The analysis tab should show the full activity data since there will no longer be any privacy zones.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

svengelhaus
Mt. Kenya

Thank you very much! Good idea. I think that could be the solution.

ActivityFix
Kilimanjaro

The analysis tab respects the privacy settings for the map so it will only show the publicly available data. One thing you can try is to mark the activity as indoor cycling. Doing so will hide all GPS-related data so the map and location won't be shown, but you'll also lose any segments and other features which rely on location data. The analysis tab should show the full activity data since there will no longer be any privacy zones.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings