cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set cycling as default on the app's recording mode?

Busteros
Mt. Kenya

If I want to record an cycling activity on my iPhone I tap on the 'record' symbol. 
Since the last update the default activity is set to 'running'. Then I have to manually change it to 'cycling'. This is irritating me and I wonder if there is a setting where I can change the default to 'cycling'?
Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi Busteros,

Thanks for getting back to us.  Please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi Busteros,

Thanks for getting back to us.  Please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

I will.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi Busteros,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post.  The Strava App will default to the last sport you selected.  For example if you go to the App Record screen and select the bike icon to record a ride, that default will save until you change it again.

If this is not the behavior you're seeing on your App, please ensure your App is updated to the latest version available.

Jane (she/her)

Hi Jane,
Thanks for your answer.
The App is up to date and not behaving as you describe (and how it was behaving before). Every time it jumps back to the running mode. Maybe a bug, who knows.

Greetings!

Yeah, I just updated and it still does...