cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add info on an activity

melissagal
Mt. Kenya

HI, I would like to add the calories and hart beet on some activities.  My fitbit is to old to be compatible with strava and I dont see how to add these info without enterring manually the activitie.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @melissagal 

Thanks for your post!  Would you mind clarifying your suggestion?  Are you syncing recorded activity data to Strava that doesn't contain heart rate data or calories?  Or are you manually entering your activities on Strava and want to add these attributes to your manually entered activities?  

We recommend providing more details around the nature of your suggestion, and then submitting it to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @melissagal 

Thanks for your post!  Would you mind clarifying your suggestion?  Are you syncing recorded activity data to Strava that doesn't contain heart rate data or calories?  Or are you manually entering your activities on Strava and want to add these attributes to your manually entered activities?  

We recommend providing more details around the nature of your suggestion, and then submitting it to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team