cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to compare previous year's stats with current?

AMoss
Mt. Kenya

Hi - Is there a way to view previous year's stats to compare with current? So for example, I might want to compare my rides over the last few years to see how many miles or climbing etc, that I've done in each year to monitor how I'm doing this year. All I can see is the current year and all time details.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anchskier
Denali

Yes.  If you look at your profile page on the web version of Strava, you will see your stats listed on the right side (might have to scroll down the page to see it all).  In there, you can click the icons for ride, run, swim, etc... and then the stats for the last 4 weeks, the entire year, and all time.  There is a dropdown on the year where you can select previous years to see the stats for that entire year for the selected sport.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

anchskier
Denali

Yes.  If you look at your profile page on the web version of Strava, you will see your stats listed on the right side (might have to scroll down the page to see it all).  In there, you can click the icons for ride, run, swim, etc... and then the stats for the last 4 weeks, the entire year, and all time.  There is a dropdown on the year where you can select previous years to see the stats for that entire year for the selected sport.

Nope. I’ve tried the app and the web version and it only shows year to date. 

@AntonioP -  It is right where I explained on my page.  I’ve attached a screenshot of my profile page on the web version.  The lower circle shows where to select the year.  The upper on shows where to select the activity that you want the stats from.  Not sure if maybe that is info it available to premium members though?  

IMG_8444.jpeg