cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant access my saved routes or create new routes?

JesperWahlberg
Mt. Kenya

Hi...

When I log on and click dashboard to access my saved routes or to create new routes, the feature does not load???

I can access them on the mobile app with no problem though.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @JesperWahlberg 

Sorry to hear of the problem.  Are you using Safari as your web browser?

We are aware of this issue with Safari browsers and it's been escalated to our Engineering team for investigation. We currently do not have an estimated time of resolution. In the meantime, please use another browser such as Google Chrome as a workaround.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24

Deliverance
Shkhara

I found the solution on Android to clear cache and data, then reload the app. After I logged back in my maps are working.

Fantastic.  Cleared cache and data.  It works again, and no change in settings or history.   Great!

Deliverance
Shkhara

Screenshot_20231116_135804_Strava.jpgI have this same issue in the Android app for more than two days now. The apps says "Sever not responding: please try again later".

(This is a different issue than the one originally reported)

In Strava for Android, I got around the error by clearing all app data for Strava and then logging in again in my account.

Got here via Google search. My android app also doesn't load any routes with the same error. It works fine in the browser. Is this a widely known issue or only hits some users?

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello!

Thanks to everyone who posted recently saying there are still having issues with routes pages when using Safari.  Can you please check and ensure your browser is updated to the most recent version available?  If you're still having the problem after that, please try disabling any extensions you have installed and test again. 

Please note, beta versions browsers are not supported.

Jane (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello All,

I'm happy to report that we've heard from Engineering that the issues using Strava with Safari browsers have been resolved.  

Sincere apologies with the delay in getting this fixed and if you continue to notice any issues, please let us know right away.

Jane (she/her)

My saved maps section is saying server not responding but all other strava features are working fine..I've logged out and logged back In and nothing

Yep I have this issue - full screen map not showing - on a new MacBook Pro browsing with safari 

Apple support could not fix is there a Strava solution ?