cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant access my saved routes or create new routes?

JesperWahlberg
Mt. Kenya

Hi...

When I log on and click dashboard to access my saved routes or to create new routes, the feature does not load???

I can access them on the mobile app with no problem though.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @JesperWahlberg 

Sorry to hear of the problem.  Are you using Safari as your web browser?

We are aware of this issue with Safari browsers and it's been escalated to our Engineering team for investigation. We currently do not have an estimated time of resolution. In the meantime, please use another browser such as Google Chrome as a workaround.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24

I can confirm that this wasn’t resolved at the time of @Jane’s post, and still persists as of August in macOS Sonoma beta 4 with Safari 17. I doubt everyone else in here is running a beta, so it’s not a macOS beta issue.

This is what appears after clicking Fullscreen:

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 17.56.14.png

Yep I have this issue on a new MacBook Pro browsing with safari 

Apple support could not fix is there a solution 

This hasn't worked properly for a long time and it's also an issue on Chrome and other browsers. I can't believe Strava has let it drag on for so long.  I'm using a totally vanilla Safari browser, fully up to date and running on a fully up to date Mac OS. 

It isn't resolved, it still doesn't work.

Still not working ... this has been persisting for months ... Apple Safari will not load Strava maps/routes, either to create new or review my saved

KittyKat
Shkhara

Full screen map goes bonkers on my safari browser, does anyone know why? Standard map works ok but as soon as I try to expand it to a full screen map it moves my route trace and goes completely blank when I try to move it around.

Same issue for me. Recurring problem when clicking on full screen in Safari.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @JesperWahlberg 

Sorry to hear of the problem.  Are you using Safari as your web browser?

We are aware of this issue with Safari browsers and it's been escalated to our Engineering team for investigation. We currently do not have an estimated time of resolution. In the meantime, please use another browser such as Google Chrome as a workaround.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi I hope you can help - I'm currently having problems loading my saved routes so replying to an older tread with a similar issue - as I couldn't find a phone number or email to contact. 

When I go to my saved routes and click on one all I get is other peoples photos of the area and then a list of segments with distances - no visual of the route itself. If I try to Edit it alos doesn't show the route and I also couldnlt find the share option. Is it a problem with my settings or the server?
Thanks

Hello, still have the same issue even if using Chrome or other browsers. The only way to see my saved routes is going through the app with my mobile. Hope that can be fixed sooner since Map is a premium feature. KR Lorenzo