cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to edit Strava data?

LukeJJ
Mt. Kenya

Good morning everyone.

I have started to mix up my runs by going for top spot on segments or at the very least beat my previous PR.

I went for a run yesterday and aimed to beat a certain segment. I have got back and checked the segment. It's only a 0.24km segment. Crown holder has done it in 41 seconds. My previous PR was 53s but yesterday I completed it in 42 seconds(Re watching my run on the map it is clear it is 42 seconds) however Strava has my time down as 2m34s? Is there a way to edit at all?

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any replies.

Luke

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jan_Mantau
Denali

Then your GPS data didn't match the segment GPS and Strava had included pauses at the start or end of the segment. This cannot be changed afterwards. If you go for a PR you should always include some serious effort before the segment start and after the segment end in order to counteract this.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jan_Mantau
Denali

Then your GPS data didn't match the segment GPS and Strava had included pauses at the start or end of the segment. This cannot be changed afterwards. If you go for a PR you should always include some serious effort before the segment start and after the segment end in order to counteract this.

Maybe the Activity could be cropped to remove any pauses just before or just after the Segment that Strava has incorrectly included, due to GPS flutter ?

That can work but it also can happen that after the cropping the segment won't match anymore. But trying can't hurt as there is the option to delete the activity and upload it again.