cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way of pulling data for statistics?

stigja
Shkhara

Like for instance, if I want to know how many Ks i hiked in 2017? Or how many hours I ran in july 2018?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @stigja 

Thanks for posting about this.

I would suggest checking out your sidebar stats on your profile page.  From there, you can select a sport type and then select the drop down arrow next to the current year, to select previous years.  

I also want to make you aware that you can export all your data from Strava.  

Hopefully that's helpful!  Let us know and thanks for being part of the Community.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

stigja
Shkhara

Hi @Jane, sidebar stats is nice, but it does only feature a few sports. For instance roller skiing is not an option.

Hello again @stigja 

Thanks for bringing this up.  Sidebar stats are available for all supported sport types on Strava.  You will see your 4 most common sports completed over the last 90 days.  Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

Jane (she/her)

stigja
Shkhara

Thank you Jane!

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @stigja 

Thanks for posting about this.

I would suggest checking out your sidebar stats on your profile page.  From there, you can select a sport type and then select the drop down arrow next to the current year, to select previous years.  

I also want to make you aware that you can export all your data from Strava.  

Hopefully that's helpful!  Let us know and thanks for being part of the Community.

Jane (she/her)