cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is difficult to find out my old activities.

radcon
Mt. Kenya

Currently, I have 1,242 activities on Strava. Each 20 activities are displayed on my activities. So, it is difficult to find out my old activites. When I want to go on my 900~920 activities, I have to click 45 times. Could you change to easily go on wanted pages with 20 activities such as 1, 2, 3, 4..... page number?

I wish that "Search" feature will be changed. Currently, I can search the activities only when I write down the words completely. For example, I want to search for all activities with "20" on them. But, activities with "200k" are not searched.

Thanks.

Hojin CHA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @radcon 

Thanks for posting about this.  On the "My Activities" page, the easiest way to see older activities is to select the down arrow next to "date" which will reverse the order of the activities and show your oldest ones at the top in descending order.  

Also - we do have an existing idea submission on this topic.   Please add any additional comments and show your support by clicking the kudos button!  Thanks again.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

sal
Shkhara

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @radcon 

Thanks for posting about this.  On the "My Activities" page, the easiest way to see older activities is to select the down arrow next to "date" which will reverse the order of the activities and show your oldest ones at the top in descending order.  

Also - we do have an existing idea submission on this topic.   Please add any additional comments and show your support by clicking the kudos button!  Thanks again.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team