cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January Run 200K & 300K Challenges?

TrailJunky
Shkhara

Just wondering why I can't find the January Run 200K & 300K Challenges? 

49 REPLIES 49

Well said. I only just started hitting the 300km target on a regular basis last year but always hit 200km. For me it's a yardstick of my progress. 

Wheredhego
Shkhara

Update: STRAVA REMOVED HUMAN CHALLENGES SO THEY CAN ADD PET STEP TRACKING.

I know, they likely are not related… but it shows they don’t care about the humans who pay Strava…

https://www.androidcentral.com/apps-software/strava-is-adding-dog-step-counts-and-fitness-rankings-t...

What are you doing STRAVA?! Give us humans our challenges back.

I’m just using Garmin more these days, I was mad about this shambles, I’m caring less and less now 

MattBrewis
Shkhara

@Scout don’t just look at this group - see in Strava the ‘bring back the run 300k badge’ - almost 1000 members in a few days… Not everybody has the time to find this chain and post - please listen to your subscribers!

Thanks @MattBrewis just joined the Bring Back the Run 300k Badge club.

It true that our frustration seems to be falling on deaf ears. 

cheers

TJ

mcgarryr
Mt. Kenya

This is a very disappointing change. I think I need to review which paid features I'm actually using and what benefit, if any, I'm actually getting from having a paid subscription.

kisvadim
Mt. Kenya

Please, don't remove 200K and 300K badge! And, please add 42,2 badge.

Former Member
Not applicable

Hi. I'm disappointed the 200k & 300k challenges have been removed. They have been my monthly goals for the past few years and took me from a beginner to a reasonably good ultra runner. Please put some tough challenges back for people looking to progress.

dangreen17
Pico de Orizaba

@Jane 

have you had any feedback yet in regards to bring back running only challenges? 

Thank you

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings