cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KOM's Gone?

Deimus85
Mt. Kenya

Hey there,

Has anyone else noticed that in their profile page, all of your KOM's are gone? But when you go to an activity with a segment that you hold the KOM on, it still shows you as the KOM holder? Activities are not reported or flagged in My Activities list. Is this a bug right now on the Strava backend?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LouB
Strava Alumni

This has now been resolved.

If you are still experiencing the issue after 24 hours, first try logging out and back in to your account.

If you continue to experience the issue after the 24 hour timeframe, please message back with details of what you are noticing.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Eve
(She/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Visit our Help Center to search our support articles

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

LouB
Strava Alumni

This has now been resolved.

If you are still experiencing the issue after 24 hours, first try logging out and back in to your account.

If you continue to experience the issue after the 24 hour timeframe, please message back with details of what you are noticing.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Eve
(She/her)

LouB
Strava Alumni

Thanks for sharing this here. We have the following update for you:

We are aware of this issue and appreciate your patience. We expect this issue to be resolved within a few hours. If you are still experiencing the issue within 24 hours, first try logging out and back in to your account. If you continue to experience the issue, or if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

We will loop back here when we have more information on when it's fixed.

Eve
(She/her)

anchskier
Denali

I am seeing the same thing. I have a lot of KOMs that should be listed but the list on my profile shows nothing.  I'm guessing it is a Strava glitch.