cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KOM segments in Exporting your Data and Bulk Export

alexbrasch88
Mt. Kenya

I am wondering if KOM segments are or can be part of the bulk export? I recently did a bulk export and I see a CSV file called "local_legend_segments.csv", but no KOM equivalent. Perhaps I am missing it. Thank you for any insight. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @alexbrasch88 

Thanks for your reply.

Feel free to share this to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

alexbrasch88
Mt. Kenya

Hi Jane,

Thank you for the response and detailed list of items included in the bulk export. It would be great to see KOM segments added, since Local Legend segments are already included.

Hello @alexbrasch88 

Thanks for your reply.

Feel free to share this to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @alexbrasch88 

Thanks for posting about this.  The Strava bulk export doesn't currently include KOMs.  You can expect to receive the following:

• A zipped folder with all of your activities in their original file format.
  • A folder with all the photos you’ve uploaded to Strava.
  • A folder with all of the routes you’ve created in GPX format.
  • If you’re a Community Hub Member: 2 JSON files entitled My community content and My personal information).
  • CSV files that include the following
    • All the posts and comments you’ve posted.
    • Contacts you’ve synced to Strava.
    • Clubs and events you’ve created
    • The information in your profile including your gear and goals.
    • Your current settings.
    • Actions you’ve performed including kudos given and routes or segments you’ve starred.
    • All of your Relative Effort data.
    • Athletes you follow and those athletes who are following you as of the date of download.
    • All of your session logs and device information.
    • The type of information that we shared with our service providers during the past 12 months.

For information on how to export your data from Strava, please visit this link.

Jane (she/her)