cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaderboard reporting

rickyh-w
Mt. Kenya

Hi, I have a team challenge which starts tomorrow (1st Sept) but I notice the leaderboard presents/refreshes weekly. Firstly, if I want to take a snapshot of week 1 will I have to manually capture each individual activity or is there a way to pull this?

Secondly, can't I just add when the challenge is from and to so that its a constant leaderboard rather than changing? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey rickyh-w,

Thanks for your post. Club leaderboards reset weekly. Other than the last week leaderboard, we do not store historical data. If you’re interested in tracking your annual or monthly distance, we recommend referring to your profile statistics or the training calendar.  

As for timeframe, at this time, it is not possible to create an event that will last more than one day.  You can find additional info here

Good luck with your event!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @MattSmithdOrig,

Club leaderboards reset at 11:59 pm on Sunday in the club's specified time zone. We will use the timezone set in your profile to place your results on the leaderboard which may cause discrepancies if your timezone differs from the clubs.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey rickyh-w,

Thanks for your post. Club leaderboards reset weekly. Other than the last week leaderboard, we do not store historical data. If you’re interested in tracking your annual or monthly distance, we recommend referring to your profile statistics or the training calendar.  

As for timeframe, at this time, it is not possible to create an event that will last more than one day.  You can find additional info here

Good luck with your event!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hi,

Can i change the week starting point in leaderboard to be for example Thursday instead of Sunday?

Thanks

Hey RaniaHegazi
Sorry for the delay. At this time, it is not possible to edit the start of the week. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

I am curious, for groups that have members in multiple timezones, when exactly does the leaderboard reset? Is it always Saturday at midnight eastern time, or does it follow the group creator's timezone?

Thanks!

Thanks @MattSmithdOrig, I just updated the reply to include that info...We will use the timezone set in your profile to place your results on the leaderboard which may cause discrepancies if your timezone differs from the clubs.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)