cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Activities to our personal heatmap

Chunker
Mt. Kenya

I would like to see the features of the heatmap get linked to activities so I can see when I rode specific roads (re: all the rides where I was on that particular road).  It would give me a different way to review the segments on particular roads.  In addition, just like you can see google street view images over time (you can select which date of a street view image you want to see), I would like to see Strava add a play button that would show you the growth of your heatmap over time.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Chunker ,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on how we can improve our Heatmaps. This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Feature Suggestion board, so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Feature Suggestions guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Chunker ,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on how we can improve our Heatmaps. This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Feature Suggestion board, so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Feature Suggestions guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Unless you're telling me otherwise, I did put it in the Feature Suggestion Board.