cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly goal data wrong

DTrumpie
Mt. Kenya

23AFB70B-A466-4D33-9C1F-635D4189AA42.png

 can someone explain why my monthly goal numbers show 1 hr and 16.4 miles, when the actual numbers, right below it, are 8:40 hrs and 100 miles? Screen shot above.  I am a subscriber. Everything is cycling although some may be trainer or set as MTB etc if that matters. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @DTrumpie 

Thanks for posting about this!   Often when this happens, it's because the goal that was set wasn't for "all ride" but for "ride". 

If you do multiple kinds of rides on Strava (for example virtual rides, mountain bike rides and rides), and your goal isn't set to "all ride", the rides you have categorized as "mountain bike ride and virtual ride" won't count towards your "ride" goal.  

See the example below that shows a goal being set up for "ride" instead of "all ride":

MobileGoalSelectionScreen.png

I recommend checking the goal you have set up to see if it's set for "all ride".  If it's not, you can delete the goal and recreate it choosing "all ride" instead of "ride".

If the suggestion above doesn't resolve the issue, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

DTrumpie
Mt. Kenya

That was it! Thanks!

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @DTrumpie 

Thanks for posting about this!   Often when this happens, it's because the goal that was set wasn't for "all ride" but for "ride". 

If you do multiple kinds of rides on Strava (for example virtual rides, mountain bike rides and rides), and your goal isn't set to "all ride", the rides you have categorized as "mountain bike ride and virtual ride" won't count towards your "ride" goal.  

See the example below that shows a goal being set up for "ride" instead of "all ride":

MobileGoalSelectionScreen.png

I recommend checking the goal you have set up to see if it's set for "all ride".  If it's not, you can delete the goal and recreate it choosing "all ride" instead of "ride".

If the suggestion above doesn't resolve the issue, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team