cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Recap | Historical Months?

PushThePace
Mt. Kenya

On the mobile app, under Progress there is a recap of the last calendar month. I’m curious if there is a way to get the recap for months older than that.

I hadn’t noticed that you could download them until May 2022 and I’d like to have all 12 months of possible.

Any help would be appreciated!

9BB874E7-F8B0-4D42-B412-6B937DDEE256.jpeg

1B4C0D48-B38C-452F-8196-31751132522B.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lola
Moderator Moderator

Hello @PushThePace,

You can check out your Monthly Recap for the previous month by logging into your account on the Strava mobile app and select You > Progress. This feature is only accessible via the Strava mobile app, and you must have the latest version of the app installed on your phone.

At this time it's not possible to access all of your past monthly recaps. Sorry about that! I suggest posting your idea in our Ideas section so other athletes can comment and vote on your idea ⬆️

Lola
(She/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Lola
Moderator Moderator

Hello @PushThePace,

You can check out your Monthly Recap for the previous month by logging into your account on the Strava mobile app and select You > Progress. This feature is only accessible via the Strava mobile app, and you must have the latest version of the app installed on your phone.

At this time it's not possible to access all of your past monthly recaps. Sorry about that! I suggest posting your idea in our Ideas section so other athletes can comment and vote on your idea ⬆️

Lola
(She/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings