cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New format for KOM lists in user profiles

Ian
Elbrus

I noticed a few days ago that someone has changed the format of the KOM lists in user profiles to show, I think, the number of users to have completed the Segment.  This would be a good improvement but when I look today the additional column is no longer there.  I thought there might be some explanation in the forum but I couldn't see anything (I try to sort posts by newest first but it doesn't seem to work so I'm not sure if I missed something).

There is a new tab to now also apparently show Segments with Top 10 placings, which also seems a good idea, however, it currently shows I have more KOMs than Top 10s which makes no sense to me (surely every KOM is also a Top 10 or am I missing something ?).

There also seems to have been a change to date formats which now show as ambiguous m/dd/yy - this may be fine for people using "American" format but I personally find it confusing (I have to think whether 3/04/23 might be 3 April or 4 March).  Can we please go back to non-ambiguous date formats to help more international users.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bruce
Strava
Strava

Hi Ian!

I can answer a few of these questions! We're currently exploring how to add value in this area. The column you noticed was something that we're not quite ready to release. Be on the lookout for some fun feature releases soon!

We currently list KOM/QOM/CR and segment top 10 counts separately. We wanted to celebrate the leaderboard achievements separately and therefore do not list the KOM/QOM/CR achievements within the segment top 10 list as they already have their own celebratory list.

Thank you for your feedback on the date formatting on the Strava website! We've passed this along to the product team and hope to mirror how this is displayed on the mobile application soon.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bruce
Strava
Strava

Hi Ian!

I can answer a few of these questions! We're currently exploring how to add value in this area. The column you noticed was something that we're not quite ready to release. Be on the lookout for some fun feature releases soon!

We currently list KOM/QOM/CR and segment top 10 counts separately. We wanted to celebrate the leaderboard achievements separately and therefore do not list the KOM/QOM/CR achievements within the segment top 10 list as they already have their own celebratory list.

Thank you for your feedback on the date formatting on the Strava website! We've passed this along to the product team and hope to mirror how this is displayed on the mobile application soon.

Cheers!

Thanks for the clarification - so the "Top 10" list is really a "positions 2 through 10" list 🙂

Yes! That's correct!