cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please let me hide certain activities

NikZ
Mt. Kenya

I hate my Strava feed in winter times. It's cluttered with weird sports and all these Zwift/whatever-rides or commutes.

I really don't want to see them. And after fall it's allmost all you see, and I dont look through my feed anymore.

It is absolutely no biggie to implement and since I am paying for my account, I should be in control of what I have to see and what not.

cheers and ride on
Nik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @NikZ ,

Thanks so much for posting about this.  We had a similar suggestion made here, and we would welcome your comments and votes on that thread.  As of right now, the idea already has 52 votes, so it's gaining popularity.  Thanks again for your contribution!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Woodacus
Shkhara

I agree, Despite many requests one wonders if there is any interest in bringing this feature forward.

Losgaros
Mt. Kenya

I really want Zwift out of my feed it is an eyesore to me please give the option to filter all swift out. Along with people walking their dog or going for a sandwich.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @NikZ ,

Thanks so much for posting about this.  We had a similar suggestion made here, and we would welcome your comments and votes on that thread.  As of right now, the idea already has 52 votes, so it's gaining popularity.  Thanks again for your contribution!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

I’ve been asking for this feature for years now. I don’t think that Strava wants to allow this as it is a way to promote swift, roovy, etc and Strava probably gets a kickback from those other apps. 

Is Strava working on this?  This is a real pain.  I only want to see people's bike rides.  Nothing else.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings