cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popular routes

JonathanWalters
Mt. Kenya

Hi - quick intro - been on Stava for years but just subscribed and joined the forum. Was doing Triathlons, and might go back, but currently focussing on strength (Kettlebells) and running (trail running especially, thinking of going long..).

Looking at maps on the iPhone, I see a nice list of some popular routes, but, of course, the screen is small. When I plan a route on the desktop I see the start point for these routes but can't access the full route. I'd like to be able to use parts of these popular routes in my own routes. Is there a way to display these?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @JonathanWalters

Thanks for posting! The suggested routes feature on Strava is currently only available on the Mobile App. However if you save a suggested route using the Mobile App, you'll then be able to view and edit it on your My Routes page on the Strava Web.

Thanks for letting us know your find the route feature helpful and let us know if that works for you.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @JonathanWalters

Thanks for posting! The suggested routes feature on Strava is currently only available on the Mobile App. However if you save a suggested route using the Mobile App, you'll then be able to view and edit it on your My Routes page on the Strava Web.

Thanks for letting us know your find the route feature helpful and let us know if that works for you.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team