cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rearranging photos results in duplication

JS
Shkhara

It's great that uploaded activity photos in Strava web can now be rearranged. Problem is, each time I drag one photo and drop to another location, a duplicate of that photo appears. I end up having to select the duplicate photo and delete it, repeat for each duplicate.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @JS ,

Sorry to hear this problem has returned.  

Please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

JS
Shkhara

Problem has returned on Chrome Version 108.0.5359.98 (Official Build) (64-bit). This time more than one copy of the image being moved gets created. I cannot reproduce this problem in Opera.

Hi @JS ,

Sorry to hear this problem has returned.  

Please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @JS

Thanks for letting us know!

Jane (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @JS

Thanks for posting about this. I was just trying to recreate this issue and wasn't able to. I'm curious what web browser you're using and if you've had a chance to test it in a different browser. If it's still happening, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

Hi Jane,

It was still happening on the latest Chrome, Windows 7 64-bit yesterday. I downloaded Opera to test this and there was no duplication. I then tried it again on Chrome and the duplication disappeared. Perhaps something was done since I reported it, it's all good now. I'll be sure to update here if the issue comes back.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings