cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing a starred segment from My Segments

CPWhite
Shkhara

I have two starred segments under My Segments, one of which is clearly not one I starred. I tap the orange star but it stays orange and never gets removed. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

anchskier
Denali

@CPWhite - Have you tried opening the segment and then clicking on the star there to remove it?  For me, when using the computer, can click on the star from the "starred segments" list and it will remove it, but from the phone app, I need to open the segment to remove it.  

View solution in original post

Soren
Denali

Hi there and sorry we're only just addressing this issue with the removal of the starred segment! Ideally, we'd ask you to submit a support ticket so we can investigate further, it sounds like there's something faulty going on that we'd be happy to sort out for you. Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Mapster
Mt. Kenya

I have exactly the same starred segments, but I did not "star" them.

Soren
Denali

Hi there and sorry we're only just addressing this issue with the removal of the starred segment! Ideally, we'd ask you to submit a support ticket so we can investigate further, it sounds like there's something faulty going on that we'd be happy to sort out for you. Thanks!

CPWhite
Shkhara

That didn't work for me. Thanks.

CPWhite
Shkhara

I searched for the segment (Marathon de Paris) in Segment Search and it was not starred. I'm not a marathoner so will never do that segment!

Just for fun I selected another segment I probably had saved (Alpe D'Huez) and there are dozens of listings for this climb but none were starred. They're just stuck there, but no big deal. 

anchskier
Denali

@CPWhite - Have you tried opening the segment and then clicking on the star there to remove it?  For me, when using the computer, can click on the star from the "starred segments" list and it will remove it, but from the phone app, I need to open the segment to remove it.