cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving Routes to a Club

MarkWilson
Mt. Kenya

I would like to be able to save Routes to a Club, so that we have a 'library' of routes that Club members use - I have my own routes, and other club members have theirs too, but it would be very good to be able to select some of them and share to a club, eg for a club ride, or just as a reference for good local rides. Is this facility available? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your post.   It's not currently possible to save a library of routes to a Club, but you can add a route to a Club Event.  To do this, go to the Club page, select "Add Club Event" and then select the route from the drop-down menu.  Full instructions for Club Events are here.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

dfreytag
Mt. Kenya

Hi Jane - just checking to see if this functionality has been added yet or is in the pipeline. I'm working on a project to collect routes in our local area on the west coast of Scotland. Creating a library of routes would be very helpful in getting more people into running. Many thanks Daniel

tnawara
Mt. Kenya

Would love to see this functionality added asap to Strava Clubs. It's annoying to have to use RideWithGPS or some other solution outside of Strava to assemble a portfolio of routes for a club to use.

MWandzel
Mt. Kenya

I'd also love to see this feature! I'm currently using my profile as a central hub for routes that people can use. It's not the best work-around for it at all and would love to see some sort of way to do this. Especially for cycling clubs that start/end consistently at a specific location.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your post.   It's not currently possible to save a library of routes to a Club, but you can add a route to a Club Event.  To do this, go to the Club page, select "Add Club Event" and then select the route from the drop-down menu.  Full instructions for Club Events are here.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team