cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segment time incorrect when displayed in age group

Lyon3
Mt. Kenya

Hey, Gang:

I’m 75, and train seriously. Yesterday and today I pr’d on several local segments. The main page indicated that I had a pr for several segments and the times for the segments were correct, BUT my age group (75+) shows an older time (a few months prior). I repeated the same segments today and pr’d again, and the same thing happened: Strava indicates my correct time, but my age group (75+) shows an old time. It’s the same issue on the all time and the this year’s portions, as well.

Here’s what I’ve done to try and remedy the issue: 1) Waited 24 hours (no change); 2) Deleted the biking activity, and reloaded from Garmin; 3) Repeated the same ride the next day (today), but no change; 4) Reached out to Strava to talk with support, and sent photos (they haven’t responded in any meaningful manner (just promises); 6) Logged in, and restated the program.

Most athletes have a little ocd, so forgive me. Any one that has experienced the same issues have a solution?

Grazie, Tutti

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Lyon3

Thanks for posting and sorry for any trouble you may be having.  Please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JBenedict
Mt. Kenya

I think you will have changed your DoB in your profile

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Lyon3

Thanks for posting and sorry for any trouble you may be having.  Please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team