cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segments for over 75 years of age

JBenedict
Mt. Kenya

I am over 75 but in Strava the oldest age group is 75 and over which includes folk who have not put in their DoB. Strava defaults this to 1900 so they become over 75.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi JBenedict

Thanks for your post. When creating a Strava account we require a date of birth to be entered by the account creator. If you believe someone may have entered their DOB incorrectly, we are happy to look in to this. Please submit a support ticket with a link to the profile in question and we will further investigate. 

As for adding additional age categories for our segment leaderboards; we have a similar idea that has been added to our Ideas board. Take a look here to add comments and click on the kudos icon to add your vote for this idea. This helps the idea become more visible.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Pete46
Mt. Kenya

I agree.  I have seen this in the 75+ AG and it is very frustrating if you are interested in your relative AG stats.  Thanks for pointing this out and lets hope for some changes!!

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi JBenedict

Thanks for your post. When creating a Strava account we require a date of birth to be entered by the account creator. If you believe someone may have entered their DOB incorrectly, we are happy to look in to this. Please submit a support ticket with a link to the profile in question and we will further investigate. 

As for adding additional age categories for our segment leaderboards; we have a similar idea that has been added to our Ideas board. Take a look here to add comments and click on the kudos icon to add your vote for this idea. This helps the idea become more visible.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team