cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The option to see monthly stats on Strava web athlete profile is no longer available

Silentvoyager
Kilimanjaro

Here is a feature I use often. On the use profile there is a histogram of weekly mileage shown below. Clicking on each week also shows the total time and the total elevation gain for that week.

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 4.47.26 PM.png

Until recently there was an option to switch between the "Weekly" stats and the "Monthly", but the "Monthly" option has been removed. Only the "Weekly" option remains. As far as I know there is no longer a way to get the monthly stats in any other parts of the Strava UI.

Can someone from Strava comment on this? What was a reason for removing a useful feature.

Speaking of this feature. It would also be great to see an up-to-date summary of stats and compare that to the previous years. Basically I want to know whether I am ahead of behind the previous year (and the years before) in my mileage and elevation gain. There used to be a feature in Stravistix plug-in that displayed a graph comparing up-to-date stats between all years, but that is no longer working and Strava itself has nothing like that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

FYI @Silentvoyager and @Bakerman the monthly filter is back since last Friday!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Soren
Denali

FYI @Silentvoyager and @Bakerman the monthly filter is back since last Friday!

Soren
Denali

Hello and thank you for reporting this! Fear not, it hasn't been removed as an update 😅 It's a known issue and it's on our radar to reintroduce the "monthly" filter option. I'll keep you posted with any updates.

Bakerman
Mt. Kenya

This is one of the main features I use on Strava, not much point doing the 100k monthly challenge if I cannot see how far I have done. And please don’t ask me to sign up for a subscription when all I need is one feature.