cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to search 'My Routes' in App and/or Web version

Tony7
Mt. Kenya

I love the ability to create and save Routes in the subscription version and find it very useful for planning multi-day tours and future holidays. It is very frustrating however that I can't seem to be able to search "My Routes" on either the app or web-based version. This was fine when I only had a few - but as they build up over time it is a real pain to find desired one whether to review, edit, share or use.

There is a search bar with choice of activities, segments, athletes etc - but it disappears when it comes to "my routes' which I can't understand, having been able to set up, name and save routes.

Am I missing some feature or something in settings? or do I have to use some other application to manage and plan routes?

Grateful for any guidance.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Tony7,

As of now, the search feature is not available for the Routes section. However, I do think this would be a great topic to suggest within our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea.

We kindly ask that you review our
Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Tony7,

As of now, the search feature is not available for the Routes section. However, I do think this would be a great topic to suggest within our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea.

We kindly ask that you review our
Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team