cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrades to Routes Section

MWandzel
Mt. Kenya

Strava maps are a main part of my Strava use. I lead a cycling club with road rides ranging from 15 to 40 miles and have over 40 routes in my account (probably adding another 20 in the next two months). It would be amazing if two updates were made to the routes section of Strava:

1. Add search options to the page so I can sort by distance, or only look for routes in a set distance/elevation gain range

2. Add a quick option to create the reverse of a route and save that separately. Sometimes loops get repetitive and being able to have the reverse option of it is enough to add a mix into training.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi MWandzel,

Thank you for your post!  Please check out this idea about route organization that has already been submitted.  Looks like quite a few others are also interested in this improvement, and we would love to have you join the conversation and add your input.

In regards to your second point about reversing a route; good news, this feature already exists.  The first step is to duplicate an existing route, then edit that duplicate and select the "reverse route" button on the top right of the screen, then save.  See sample screenshot below.

Reverse_Route_Button.png

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi MWandzel,

Thank you for your post!  Please check out this idea about route organization that has already been submitted.  Looks like quite a few others are also interested in this improvement, and we would love to have you join the conversation and add your input.

In regards to your second point about reversing a route; good news, this feature already exists.  The first step is to duplicate an existing route, then edit that duplicate and select the "reverse route" button on the top right of the screen, then save.  See sample screenshot below.

Reverse_Route_Button.png

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team