cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vitesse et allure / Speed and pace

Pitote
Mt. Kenya

Je débute sur strava et je vois, pour mes activités, l'allure (temps/km) mais je ne vois pas affiché la vitesse (km/heure). Où puis-je trouver la vitesse? Merci

TRANSLATION: I'm new to Strava and I see, for my activities, the pace (time/km) but I don't see the speed (km/hour) displayed. Where can I find the speed? THANKS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Pitote,

Can you confirm if this is an accurate translation of your question?

"I'm new to strava and I see, for my activities, the pace (time/km) but I don't see the speed (km/hour) displayed. Where can I find the speed? Thanks"

If so, the activity type you are performing will determine whether you will see Speed or not.
For example, most Cycling based activities have the ability to display Speed while other activities do not.

If you have any questions regarding Moving Time, Speed, or Pace Calculations please check out our Support Link.
Thank you for joining our Community Hub!

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Pitote,

Can you confirm if this is an accurate translation of your question?

"I'm new to strava and I see, for my activities, the pace (time/km) but I don't see the speed (km/hour) displayed. Where can I find the speed? Thanks"

If so, the activity type you are performing will determine whether you will see Speed or not.
For example, most Cycling based activities have the ability to display Speed while other activities do not.

If you have any questions regarding Moving Time, Speed, or Pace Calculations please check out our Support Link.
Thank you for joining our Community Hub!

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings