cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly/Monthly Time Spent in Heart Rate Zones

marbienk
Mt. Kenya

In Strava subscription, I can see how to view time-in-HR-zones for each activity, individually. I have also looked at the Fitness and Freshness charts. What I cannot figure out is how to simply see what percentage of time weekly and monthly I spend in each HR zone, across all activities. That is how HR training is supposed to work: you do an 85-15 or 80-20 distribution over a time period. I've done a lot of googling on this topic and am stuck. I've even looked at copying each activity and putting in into Excel for analysis. In that case I don't need Strava! What am I missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @marbienk 

Thanks for posting about this.  We don't offer a way to see what percentage of time weekly and monthly is spent in each HR zone,

This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @marbienk 

Thanks for posting about this.  We don't offer a way to see what percentage of time weekly and monthly is spent in each HR zone,

This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team