cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s your favorite Trail?

mal
Strava
Strava

Photos have officially started rolling out on Routes! This update allows you to see what your next adventure looks like before you walk out the door with real, recently uploaded photos from the community. 

Try it out by heading to your favorite trail and uploading a picture. If it’s a public activity and follows the community guidelines, you could see it featured!

Learn more about this update HERE.

Malire
STRAVA | Product Marketing

5 REPLIES 5

VikK
Kilimanjaro

That looks very cool, I uploaded pics/video 360's from Ben Nevis recently, how do I know if they were selected? There's not much detail in the link above!

Vik

HeHo
Mt. Kenya

But can we please have it turned off by default when creating a route to show pictures all over the map, or at least have Strava remember that I turned this off every time go to make a route. I know what my island looks like. If I go somewhere new, I like the opportunity to turn it on.

Drajsnow
Mt. Kenya

Nice! I’ll hope you keep pushing the privacy aspect on this. I’m not going to set my profile open for everyone to access and see all my photos, but I still want to share my pictures on the trail conditions etc… As it is right now all my pictures are excluded since my profile on Strava is not public. 

Pierre
Shkhara

Great feature. But photos should be credited if taken by a Strava user.

Shant
Mount Logan

This is very cool! Thank you Malire! 

Shant Hagopian
Attorney & Athlete
Next race: LA Marathon (3/17/24)
Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings