cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app created routes not showing

Martijn_Boss
Mt. Kenya

Since a couple of weeks the routes I created do not show up in the android app anymore. When I navigate to Maps, routes, saved routes I constantly get the error message: Strava server does not respond, try again later. Since I see no other reports on this in this community, could it be that I have a "special route" or too many saved routes? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Martijn_Boss,
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. We are currently investigating this issue. You can follow the discussion about this on this post

Some users have stated that they were able to access their saved routes again after deleting and reinstalling the app. Please give the steps below a try and see if this works for you.... 

1. Delete the Strava application from your phone
2. Power your device off for 10 seconds
3. Turn your phone back on
4. Reinstall the Strava application 

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

If this does not resolve your issue, please submit a support ticket and we will route your ticket to the team that is looking into this. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello,

I have an update on this issue.  For anyone still experiencing this, the newest Android app version contains a fix for this issue. Can you please update your app to version 336.11 (1233214).

Google Play Store:

How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

After updating the app, please make sure to force close the app and then reopen the application. This will refresh the app to the newest version.

Jane (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Martijn_Boss,
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. We are currently investigating this issue. You can follow the discussion about this on this post

Some users have stated that they were able to access their saved routes again after deleting and reinstalling the app. Please give the steps below a try and see if this works for you.... 

1. Delete the Strava application from your phone
2. Power your device off for 10 seconds
3. Turn your phone back on
4. Reinstall the Strava application 

Google Play Store:
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

If this does not resolve your issue, please submit a support ticket and we will route your ticket to the team that is looking into this. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Thanks. Worked for me. 

Works for me too. Once. Then if the app is closed for any reason, the problem re-appears. This is not a solution.