cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

SKC
Mt. Kenya

I am locked out of my account with all of my activities on and when I try to change password it keeps taking me to open a new account.

I have deleted the new accounts I have opened but I know my old account is still active as my friends can see my activities on there.

I am unsure if it's because I tried to change email address but I've tried password reset on both of my email address and it will not let me back in.

I emailed Strava support but I am not getting a reply.

Please can someone help me getting my account back 😫 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Greetings, 
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I see that you have an open support ticket; #2888089. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Greetings, 
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I see that you have an open support ticket; #2888089. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Please can you chase this for me with support as I need access to my account with all of my activities on

Hey @SKC
Thanks for your patience; it looks like our support team has resolved your issue. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings