cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help! My profile doesn't show my activity so I'm now following myself!

KeeleyT
Mt. Kenya

Hi!

I'm new to Strava - signed up to track my challenge progress for CRUK. I did my first run today using my apple watch. It recorded fine and I had an email congratulating me for my first run. The link in that email opens in the Strava app on my iphone and shows me my run. But, when I go back to 'home' there is no activity showing for me. 

So, I now follow myself! I've linked my Strava to CRUK and it's showing no activity.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but can someone please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @KeeleyT
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I see that you have an open support ticket; #2892779. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @KeeleyT
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I see that you have an open support ticket; #2892779. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team