cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New on the comunity hub

bat
Shkhara

Hi!

I got suggested to present myself so here we are!

I'm a 22M and I've been using Strava since 2017 and premium subscriber since 2020. I did many sports in my life ranging from the most normal sports to the most extremes likes kitesurfing. But I started trail running in 2017 and it completely changed me! I learned comittment, mental toughness and patience. I explored everything related to running since, from the tracks to road. I even got into road cycling and mountain biking. 

I love strava and how it interprets data, the Strava metro project really got me even more interested because where I live, no one really cares about cyclists so I hope Metro would help our civil engineers to rethink the city around bicycles (quite a dead-end type of hope, but we chill). STrava metro really made me interested in the actual developments of Strava aswell as what they have planned for the future.

So here we are !

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @bat
Welcome to the Community Hub and thanks for your post! Our Strava Metro team will be happy to hear of your interest in them.  With you're wide range of sports interest, I'm sure you can help other community members with questions they may have. We're glad you're here! 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hey @Scout 
Thank you for your message!
I am glad to be part of this community and can't wait to help others here!
Cheers

Hey Alfred!
Many thanks!

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings