cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Olá a todos! / Hello everybody!

Agnes
Mt. Kenya

Hello everybody!

I'm excited to be part of this community and I really hope I can contribute here.

I'll tell you a little about myself...

Only Brazilian, **bleep** in a city called Palmas do Tocantins. 12 years ago, I faced an accident that left me paraplegic, but since then I have been on a journey of constant overcoming. Today, I am proud to share that I have recovered approximately 70% of my movement and have become an outstanding competitor in several sports.

Currently, I am a wheelchair tennis athlete, passionate about hiking, trails and weight training. I love challenging my own limits and exploring new sporting horizons. If you are also driven by the passion of challenges and would like to challenge me in any sport, follow me here and send your proposal. Let's inspire each other to overcome barriers and reach new heights together!"

See you soon 💪🚀

TRANSLATION: Hello everybody!

I'm excited to be part of this community and I really hope I can contribute here. I'll tell you a little about myself...

Only Brazilian, **bleep** in a city called Palmas do Tocantins. 12 years ago, I faced an accident that left me paraplegic, but since then I have been on a journey of constant overcoming. Today, I am proud to share that I have recovered approximately 70% of my movement and have become an outstanding competitor in several sports.

Currently, I am a wheelchair tennis athlete, passionate about hiking, trails and weight training. I love challenging my own limits and exploring new sporting horizons. If you are also driven by the passion of challenges and would like to challenge me in any sport, follow me here and send your proposal. Let's inspire each other to overcome barriers and reach new heights together!"

See you soon 💪🚀

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Agnes!

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Hub! And WOW what an inspiring journey you have had; thank you for your openness & generosity in sharing your story. I am sure your post will inspire others who have had challenges in their lives to overcome. We are proud to have you as part of the Strava community!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings