cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription offer

NunOX
Shkhara

Hello , greetings from Portugal.

How to offer a subs to a friend or even to a group of friends ? 

Thanks for the help in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @NunOX
Thanks for the post. At this time, we have removed the option to gift a subscription to an athlete. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.

In the meantime, there is an existing idea regarding gifting that you can kudos and add your feedback to; check it out here

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Julieb1957
Mt. Kenya

If one is unable to gift a subscription 🤷‍♀️ then what's the best way to buy for somebody else?

Hey @Julieb1957
Thanks for your post. At this time, we do not have a workaround on our site for this.
However, you could buy them a prepaid gift card and the recipient could use the gift card to purchase their subscription. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @NunOX
Thanks for the post. At this time, we have removed the option to gift a subscription to an athlete. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.

In the meantime, there is an existing idea regarding gifting that you can kudos and add your feedback to; check it out here

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

@Scout thanks for a quick answer , it´s not what I as hopping for ... but I accept . I looks like that gift money is going same where else .

Hope that strava changes is mind about it soon . Kudos .

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings