cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Change the Watch Face

OldManDan
Mt. Kenya

I have a Galaxy Watch, SM-R800, and recently downloaded the Strava app. I've completed a few runs using the app and like it as it downloads to my phone so I can see the data.

However, when I'm running I have trouble seeing the distance. I appears in the lower left of my watch but it's very small. I've seen a few of the post on the message board that tells you to go to settings-display and then enlarge the font on my watch. I don't have that setting and I can't see where I need an update to the Strava software. I'm currently running Version 1.7.24

Am I running a past version?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bunny
Mt. Kenya

Did you receive a solution for this? I just got Strava and have the same issue. Hate that the main display is the time lapse. I need to see the distance I'm running as the biggest display. Hoping there's a way to change the display. 

Baileym
Mt. Kenya

Hi, 

I also am having an issue with the Strava app on my galaxy active watch. I can’t change what I’m able to see on the watch when I’m recording a run. I see the pace very largely, but the distance and elapsed time is so small I can hardly see. I have no way of changing this in the Strava app settings. Also, to stop a run I have to press the smallest pause button at the bottom of the screen, and I can’t just use the two buttons on the physical watch to pause instead. Are there any ways to change this? Can you update the app on the watch? The functions are not the best. 

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team