cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geoid HS500

shirazcivil
Mt. Kenya

I just bought Geoid HS500 heart rate monitor and I can't connect it to DIRECTLY yo my iPhone Strava app. Does it connect or one has to use an intermediate app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @shirazcivil
Thanks for your post. Before getting started, please be sure that you’ve enabled Bluetooth functionality on your mobile device. Once you have enabled Bluetooth, please follow these instructions:

1. Open the Strava mobile application and select Record from the bottom navigation bar.
  2. On the record screen, select the heart rate icon along the bottom row of icons.
  3. Wake your Bluetooth heart rate monitor (please follow the recording device manufacturer’s manual if you are unable to wake your device) so it may be discovered in the list of recording devices.
  4. Select your heart rate monitor from the list of available devices. Once connected, your heart rate will be displayed live on the record screen.

You can learn more about pairing a Bluetooth device on our support page here.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @shirazcivil
Thanks for your post. Before getting started, please be sure that you’ve enabled Bluetooth functionality on your mobile device. Once you have enabled Bluetooth, please follow these instructions:

1. Open the Strava mobile application and select Record from the bottom navigation bar.
  2. On the record screen, select the heart rate icon along the bottom row of icons.
  3. Wake your Bluetooth heart rate monitor (please follow the recording device manufacturer’s manual if you are unable to wake your device) so it may be discovered in the list of recording devices.
  4. Select your heart rate monitor from the list of available devices. Once connected, your heart rate will be displayed live on the record screen.

You can learn more about pairing a Bluetooth device on our support page here.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings