Devices and Connections
Tracking your progress and reaching your goals, one activity at a time. Whether it's troubleshooting an existing device or looking into purchasing something new, find the insight you need from athletes just like you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Apple Watch didn't record Swim distance or save time

Did an indoor pool swim yesterday. Chose the Indoor Swim mode in the Strava app on my Apple Watch and swam ½ a mile. The watch showed the time passing, but never any distance. When the activity was uploaded to Strava, it only uploaded heart rate, no ...

STL by Mt. Kenya
  • 20 replies
  • 10 kudos

Watch to 5K app and Strava app on Apple Watch

I recently started running using the Watch to 5K app on my Apple Watch series 9, this records my runs in Apple Fitness, but shows using the Watch to 5K icon. More recently I’ve installed the Strava app and while my walks can be imported into the Stra...

IMG_6894.jpeg IMG_6895.jpeg IMG_6892.jpeg IMG_6893.jpeg
Hedfan by Mt. Kenya
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wahoo Power Data Has Stopped Showing In App

My power data is no longer displaying on my indoor cycling activities on the app. The data is present online. It was fine until a few days ago. The rides are recorded on Wahoo with a Powerlink Zero. Any suggestions how to rectify this? 

BobD by Mt. Kenya
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New User issue

I have been using Strava with Suunto for years and love them both. I now also have a Galaxy watch 5, and use Samsung Health. It syncs with Strava, but only my walks. Does anyone know why the indoor activities do not sync? The indoor activities with m...

Resolved! View Analysis

I can’t seem to view mine or any of my clients ‘view analysis’ button but it worked until last week ? Any help is much appreciated? 

Resolved! Geoid HS500

I just bought Geoid HS500 heart rate monitor and I can't connect it to DIRECTLY yo my iPhone Strava app. Does it connect or one has to use an intermediate app?

Community Hub Quick Help

How to Use Labels

Welcome to Devices and Connections! Use the labels below to explore discussions based on your area of interest.

To learn more about how to use labels, check out our article here

Strava Support & Bug Reports

Need to contact our Support Team directly? Find out how to open a ticket with us here

Want to report a bug you've discovered? Please be sure to add the label "Bug Report" to your discussion post

Top Kudoed Authors