cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mi fitness not syncing old data

N3mla
Mt. Kenya

I recently connected strava with my mi fitness app that i have been gathering ally training data in. It seems like i managed to connect with strava but non of my old training data has synced into strava. Any fixes on how to inport this data?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @N3mla
Thanks for your post and sorry for the delay. Unfortunately past activities that did not sync to Strava cannot be resynced from Mi Fitness. Also, Xiaomi activities that do not contain GPS data can sync to Strava but do not include the distance data we need to process this information. Unfortunately, we are unable to add distance to these activities without the necessary data. 

Moving forward, you may continue to sync your Xiaomi activities to Strava as they are currently syncing or you can choose to create manual activities using the data available in the Xiaomi Wear app. Please refer to this help article for more information about creating manual activities on your account.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @N3mla
Thanks for your post and sorry for the delay. Unfortunately past activities that did not sync to Strava cannot be resynced from Mi Fitness. Also, Xiaomi activities that do not contain GPS data can sync to Strava but do not include the distance data we need to process this information. Unfortunately, we are unable to add distance to these activities without the necessary data. 

Moving forward, you may continue to sync your Xiaomi activities to Strava as they are currently syncing or you can choose to create manual activities using the data available in the Xiaomi Wear app. Please refer to this help article for more information about creating manual activities on your account.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team