cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Activity stuck

IvannaBarba
Mt. Kenya

I was trying to upload my 10 mile run from my Apple Watch like normal (importing it) and it just got stuck at "processing activity". I left it overnight and it just disappeared but didn't process. I don't know how to make the run show up on my feed. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @IvannaBarba 

Thanks for posting about this and sorry to hear there's an issue.  If the activity is no longer processing and you're not seeing it on your Strava account, we would need to have a look at your account to see what's going on.  I'm going to escalate this post to our Support Team and someone will be in touch with you shortly.  Thanks for your patience.

**This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

MattFallows
Mt. Kenya

I have this exact same problem just now too!

Jjthompsonuk
Mt. Kenya

I have the same problem. Very disappointing as I’ve just completed my most challenging run ever - and now it seems to be lost

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @IvannaBarba 

Thanks for posting about this and sorry to hear there's an issue.  If the activity is no longer processing and you're not seeing it on your Strava account, we would need to have a look at your account to see what's going on.  I'm going to escalate this post to our Support Team and someone will be in touch with you shortly.  Thanks for your patience.

**This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

I’ve had the same issue. Last week my daughter’s first mtb ride ever never uploaded. Today I rode 10miles and there’s nada. I’m unsubscribing from Strava because of too many issues with an $80 app. All trails is $20 a year and has never had issues like this

Has this been sorted.  I have a big activity I should have screen shot if I knew it was going to hang 

Good afternoon. I want ask, how to solved my strava problem, about longer processing activity, Do you ready have a solution?

I have the same problem. Do you already have a solution?