cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runs in Peleton app load to Strava, but not counting/showing up in personal best data

Autumn24
Shkhara

Hello! My Runs in the Peloton app load to Strava, but are not counting/showing up in personal best data, PRs, longest activity. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Autumn24
Thanks for your post. At this moment in time Peloton does not upload GPS to Strava, even if you record an activity through the app, like a walk or run. You will need to also record your activity using an other device or directly from the Strava mobile app.

Please visit our help article here for information about connecting and syncing your Peloton activities to Strava.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Autumn24
Thanks for your post. At this moment in time Peloton does not upload GPS to Strava, even if you record an activity through the app, like a walk or run. You will need to also record your activity using an other device or directly from the Strava mobile app.

Please visit our help article here for information about connecting and syncing your Peloton activities to Strava.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Autumn24
Shkhara

Hey All. New to Strava. My outdoor runs recorded on the peloton app are importing to Strava, but the maps are not so the runs aren’t counting towards personal bests, showing elevation. Is this an error? I’m still in the 30 day trial period and this is a feature I’d want to have. I’ve tried running the Apple Watch app at the same time, but the peloton app stops it. I’ve also tried reaching out to Strava support and have received no responses.