cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava does not sync activities from Apple Watch

steve223
Mt. Kenya

If I record a walk with my Apple watch via Strava no issue as is synced but any other actiovitie like Yoga, Pilates does not show up on my Strava app or profile why.

I recorded on an Apple watch I Saved, and the watch tells me no unsynced activities, yet nothing shows up on the app.

Happened now a few times I already restarted Strava app on watch, but still same issue

2 REPLIES 2

steve223
Mt. Kenya

Yea I tried that does not work for instance for Yoga, I gave up using Strava

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @steve223
Thanks for your post. Please try the troubleshooting steps below and see if that resolves the issue:

To force a sync of an activity that was recorded using the Strava Watch app, go to the Strava Watch app settings by swiping right and then select "unsynced". Next, select the activity you want to sync then press sync. With the Strava app open on the Apple Watch, open the Strava iPhone app go to the “you” feed and pull down on the feed to refresh the feed and this will trigger a sync.

If the above doesn’t work please force close the Strava Watch app. To force close an app on the Apple Watch:

1. While the Strava Watch app is open, Press and hold the Side Button.
  2. Release the Side Button when the shutdown screen appears.
  3. Press and hold the Digital Crown/Home Button until the app closes.

If you have done all of the above please submit a support ticket and let our team know the date of the activity (or activities) not syncing or If you see any error messages, please take a screenshot and include that in your email. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team