cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava watch face for wear OS watches ,

Sunilsolanki
Shkhara

I had Samsung galaxy watch s3 frontier which was on tigen os and I had an awesome watch face showing the weekly progress graph, but now I am using Galaxy watch 4 which is on WearOS ,and the watch face isn't available , why is that?? 

images.jpeg

 here the watch face which isn't available in Samsung galaxy watches which runs on WearOS, please add this watch face to WearOS ,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Sunilsolanki 

The App that was developed for Wear OS3 devices such as the Galaxy Watch 4 is a different App than the Strava app you would have been using on your Frontier Watch.  It's not possible to customize the Watch Face on the Wear OS3 Strava App, however I have passed your feedback along to the Team!  Thanks again for posting.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Sunilsolanki 

The App that was developed for Wear OS3 devices such as the Galaxy Watch 4 is a different App than the Strava app you would have been using on your Frontier Watch.  It's not possible to customize the Watch Face on the Wear OS3 Strava App, however I have passed your feedback along to the Team!  Thanks again for posting.

Jane (she/her)

Sunilsolanki
Shkhara

This ain't the solution 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Sunilsolanki
Thanks for posting. This seems similar to this post, Please take a look and let us know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)