cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wear OS watch face

Sunilsolanki
Shkhara

I am using Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic, I had s3 frontier and really liked the strava watch face, but apparently I couldn't find the original strava watch that would indicate my weekly running mileage, if you guys can do something about that thn it would be great, please 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Sunilsolanki 

Thanks for posting.  Sorry, I'm not really sure what you're asking - If you have the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, that device supports Wear OS 3 and you'll be able to use the Strava App on the watch.  Info on Wear OS 3

My understanding is that the S3 Frontier does not support Wear OS 3, so the Strava App cannot be installed, however if you have an previously installed version of the Strava App on this watch, you should be able to use it.

Let me know if you have further questions and thanks again for posting.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Sunilsolanki 

Thanks for posting.  Sorry, I'm not really sure what you're asking - If you have the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, that device supports Wear OS 3 and you'll be able to use the Strava App on the watch.  Info on Wear OS 3

My understanding is that the S3 Frontier does not support Wear OS 3, so the Strava App cannot be installed, however if you have an previously installed version of the Strava App on this watch, you should be able to use it.

Let me know if you have further questions and thanks again for posting.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

I meant Strava watch face that I can have on my wear os watch, I had Samsung watch s3 frontier which was on tigen os which had strava watch face ,now wear os doesn't have this , I don't know why , but it would be really cool if I can use this strava watch face on my wear os watch,

images.jpeg