cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xiaomi watch pro2 nahrávání cvičení v app STRAVA/Xiaomi watch pro2 exercise recording in the STRAVA

LudaUrbi
Mt. Kenya

Exercise after transfer and synchronization is not displayed by the route in the maps. Reason?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @LudaUrbi 

Thanks for your post. Are you saying that after you synchronize your activity to Strava, you are not seeing a map?

The first thing I recommend is to go into the "edit" mode of that ride and ensure you haven't accidentally selected the "indoor" tag.  If you have, please deselect it.

If the indoor tag isn't selected and you're still not seeing a map, it's possible that no GPS data was recorded and/or saved for that activity.  I would recommend confirming that GPS is turned on and recording on your device.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @LudaUrbi 

Thanks for your post. Are you saying that after you synchronize your activity to Strava, you are not seeing a map?

The first thing I recommend is to go into the "edit" mode of that ride and ensure you haven't accidentally selected the "indoor" tag.  If you have, please deselect it.

If the indoor tag isn't selected and you're still not seeing a map, it's possible that no GPS data was recorded and/or saved for that activity.  I would recommend confirming that GPS is turned on and recording on your device.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team