cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
begun
Shkhara

It would be great if Strava would allow us to import/share our run data with other apps, e.g., I have used Nike Run Club for years. I'd love to switch over to Strava, where some people I've recently started running with are, but I don't want to give up all my history. 

13 Comments
Banananc
Mt. Kenya

Strava announced in May 2023 that they were going to start syncing with Nike Run Club. I don’t see that feature available yet. Does anyone know when it will be coming?

Status changed to: Under Consideration
Soren
Denali

Thanks for reaching out about our integrations in the works with Nike Run Club. We do not have an exact timeline to share right now, but we are releasing our integration with Nike Running Club in the near future. There definitely will be an announcement when we go live!

baunbaun
Mt. Kenya

I eagerly await this feature 😋

ajausaf
Mt. Kenya

Hi Soren, where would be a good place to check for announcements/updates when the integration with Nike Run Club goes live?

Soren
Denali

@ajausaf there will be a Strava Club post, a Nike Run Club post and further marketing around it, you will not miss it! A great place to check for updates in general is https://www.strava.com/whats-new 

Johnny1302
Mt. Kenya

Awaiting that feature as well 😉

Status changed to: Delivered
Soren
Denali

We are happy to announce that the Nike Run Club and Nike Training Club integration is now live. Find more information here.

Johnny1302
Mt. Kenya

Thanks for implementing the feature!
Is there a possibility to import past activities, which have been recorded on NRC to Straka. SO they are shown on your profile?

Thanks for any help!

Soren
Denali

@Johnny1302 great question, at this time the integration will only support syncing for new activities from Nike Run Club and Nike Training Club apps that are recorded after connecting your account to Strava. There is currently no way to export an activity file of previously recorded activities from the Nike apps. 

You can read more about our new integration here: https://support.strava.com/hc/articles/216917847

Johnny1302
Mt. Kenya

Thanks for the fast reply. Would be very nice for people like me who have all their activities on NRC and want to switch from NRC to Straka but don't want to lose their records and statistics 🙂

wblakewright
Mt. Kenya

Hi Soren!

I see you launched the integration. But when I try I get this error:

AccessDeniedAccess DeniedRASEB5SSVQW9HHNXqgNMQTeQ1qZQgoQC3kh1ctRyyyUYq5msgN/pgfEPS76hf8FO8+gnDogYd05y/7olMLJ6qzFLPVY=

please help

TamaraCobosR
Mt. Kenya

Hello

I have the same error as wblakewright."AccessDeniedAccess DeniedRASEB5SSVQW9HHNXqgNMQTeQ1qZQgoQC3kh1ctRyyyUYq5msgN/pgfEPS76hf8FO8+gnDogYd05y/7olMLJ6qzFLPVY="

Any idea why and how to solve it please? 

Thank you

jiph
Mt. Kenya

I am running into the same issue as TamaraCobosR and wblakewright from above.

Has anyone found a solution?

Thanks