cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phanomenon
Shkhara

on the wear os tile on my galaxy watch 5 I can start running cycling and walking from the tile directly. all other sports I need to scroll through an alphabetically sorted menu.

As I use strava to record primarily cycling and weight training (almost at the very bottom of the list) I would love an option to define my default sports on the tile.

this improves the user experience for many people letting them decide themselves what their three most used sports are.

8 Comments
Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Thanks for submitting your idea. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Daveg2812
Mt. Kenya

Great idea, I too would like be able to access 'workout' withought having to scroll through the whole list of activities. 

Dlcast
Mt. Kenya

Yes! Workout and hiking, I hate having to stand around awkward scrolling to get my watch setup before I can start. This should be customizable.

Roland04
Mt. Kenya

Yeah, I use my watch for kayaking and it's a pain to have sit around in gear scrolling through all the other sports to find it 

mikaelmore
Mt. Kenya

Scroll down the list to find your activity is a pain. Being able to pin favourites to the top of the list would make using the wear app much more convenient.

Right now it's easier just to start the activity on my phone.

andrewnds
Mt. Kenya

Yes please add this. Can't be very hard to implement.

wing-dinger
Shkhara

Another vote for this! is it in the works? 

daath
Mt. Kenya

I am absolutely flabbergasted that you cannot remove those annoying buttons. I use Strava for running and weight training - why do I have to scroll through a list of useless activities on my watch to do what I want? The running one is #2 so that's not too bad, but weight training is almost at the bottom.

I want to disable all but running and weight training - or at least be able to reorder them. Or have it re-order according to usage.