cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow to change different activities to metric or imperial

websterjack96
Mt. Kenya

Please can we change the units we use for different sports - I like to use miles for running and cycling but I don’t want to see yards for swimming I’d like to see meters instead. This shouldn’t be too hard to implement and I’m sure people would really appreciate it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @websterjack96 

Thanks for posting about this.  It has been suggested over on our Ideas Board and you can view it here

If a similar or overlapping idea already exists, it's best to add your vote (kudos) and comments to that existing idea.  This makes sure suggestions are easy to find,  and that votes for them aren’t divided across duplicate ideas. Don’t forget to show your support by clicking on the kudos button, and we would welcome any additional comments you have.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Sinki32
Mt. Kenya

I agree with WebsterJack96.  I work in miles running and would like to see metres for a swim.  It would be nice to flip from imperial to metric and vice versa 

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @websterjack96 

Thanks for posting about this.  It has been suggested over on our Ideas Board and you can view it here

If a similar or overlapping idea already exists, it's best to add your vote (kudos) and comments to that existing idea.  This makes sure suggestions are easy to find,  and that votes for them aren’t divided across duplicate ideas. Don’t forget to show your support by clicking on the kudos button, and we would welcome any additional comments you have.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings