cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Auto Excluded Efforst

askori23
Mt. Kenya

strava.png

https://www.strava.com/activities/11239201596

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I made a really hard effort and I broke my record for 3 segments listed in the picture above which are excluded for me. On 2 segments, I didn't even take the KOM, so I don't see why my result is excluded for those 3 segments, while the results for the other segments are included. You can review the entire ride and see that everything is fine.

My HRM wasn't working because the battery ran out on my Garmin. You can see from all my previous rides that I use it, and it's not my intention to cheat or do anything suspicious, but to enjoy riding and achieve good results.

I use Strava because I love segments, leaders, personal records, KOMs, but it feels like a lottery whether efforts will be considered at all.

I hope you will consider my complaint because otherwise I wouldn't have written it here.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @askori23
Thanks for your post. We're going to send this over to our support team and they will be able to further assist you. 

The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require the member to share personal account information. Our support team currently has a high volume of tickets but they will respond to your support inquiry as quickly as possible.  

If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @askori23
Thanks for your post. We're going to send this over to our support team and they will be able to further assist you. 

The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require the member to share personal account information. Our support team currently has a high volume of tickets but they will respond to your support inquiry as quickly as possible.  

If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings